Technology used in corrosion testing methods
On display will be many corrosion testing methods covering areas such as ultrasonic, electro-magnetic, and non-intrusive testing with live demonstrations on:
• Pulsed Eddy Current Testing (PECT)
• Phased Array / Time of Flight Diffraction (TOFD)
• Saturated Low Frequency Eddy Current (SLOFEC )
• Collison Safe Drone
• Short Range Guided Wave
• Bracelet Probe
• Condition Monitoring (Vibration Analysis & Thermography)
• Underwater ROV
• Concrete Investigation (SASW, Impact Echo, Concrete Strength & Pulse Velocity)
• Ultrasonics of composite materials (Reverse Osmosis Vessels)
• Tube Testing
Senior engineering and technology subject experts will be on hand to discuss these technologies and how they may be of benefit.
Please RSVP to Melinda Barber by Friday 17 February.