- August 28, 2019
5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
The ACA NSW Branch invites you to attend this years concrete technologies seminar focusing on durability in design. Presentations will be made on various aspects of durability design considerations for new and existing structures from the perspective of both asset owners and durability engineers.
- Dean Ferguson – Infracorr
“How durability can drive innovation in design”
- Radhe Khatri – Roads & Maritime Services (RMS)
“Durability design of new structures”.
- Professor Marton Marosszeky – BCRC
“Achieving durable structures – design, construction and remediation”
Who should attend?
Presentations will appeal to all industry sectors involved in concrete structures asset management – including asset owners, project and asset engineers, inspection and maintenance personnel, contractors and suppliers.
Sponsorship Opportunities Available – $300
- Right to place banners in the venue on the night
- Logo on event marketing material
- 5min presentation on the night
- 1 free registration to the event
Free parking available onsite
Finger Food and Drinks included in ticket price