Queensland Branch | Technical Presentation |Maintaining Superyachts
The Norman Hotel, Woolloongabba | 5:30 – 7:30pm | Tuesday 26 February
The Queensland Branch of the ACA is pleased to invite you to hear Michael Youell from Hydraulink Australia, talk about Maintaining Superyachts, over dinner.
A qualified hydraulics technician, Mike’s presentation will include an insight into the stringent maintenance requirements of these expensive pieces of equipment. Mike will also regale us with some of his adventures at sea.
Mike is the Mining Development Manager at Hydraulink Australia. Despite his current role being land based, Mike, or ‘Captain Mike’ spent many years working on and skippering superyachts around the world.
Food & Drink included in ticket price
Train: 15 minute walk from Park Road Train Station
Bus: Ipswich Rd at Broadway, stop 10a (route 113 from CBD)
Limited Parking available onsite
- Year-long exposure via the event calendar
- Logo placement and acknowledgement on the event PDF flyer, web page and distribution email
- Acknowledgement of sponsorship at start and conclusion of the event
- Opportunity to display company banner at event
- Acknowledgement of sponsor on slides (*where appropriate)
- Hyperlink to company website embedded in sponsor logo
- Opportunity to speak at event (welcome) thanking everyone*
- February 26, 2019
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Venue: Norman Hotel
Venue Phone: 07 3391 5022
Venue Website: http://www.normanhotel.com.auAddress:
Ultimately, it’s the hand-selected export quality steaks that are showcased in our meat cabinet at the Norman Hotel sets us apart from other restaurants in Brisbane, and that turns first-time visitors into regulars. Sourced from Australia’s best producers, the steaks fortify our position as ‘Brisbane’s Worst Vegetarian Restaurant’, and the #1 Steakhouse in Brisbane.