South Australia Branch Annual General Meeting and Quiz Night
Bombay Bicycle Club, Adelaide | 5:00 – 10:00pm | Thursday 21 February
The South Australian Branch of the ACA is pleased to invite you to the 2019 AGM. Hear about the significant developments of the ACA during 2018 and what 2019 has in store for Branch members.
On the same evening, The ACA is offering Members and Guests the chance to be part of trivia history with our fun Quiz Night! You have the option of attending both events or simply come along to one.
In addition to top grub, drinks and great prizes on offer, there’s an opportunity to show off your obscure knowledge on everything from Cricket Scandals, Brexit, Corrosion advancements and Donald Trump.
Date: Thursday 21 February
AGM: 5:30 pm
Quiz Night: 6:30 – 10:00 pm
Location: The Bombay Bicycle Club
Cost: Members – $30 Non Members – $35
*Food and Drink included in the price*
Join us for a fun filled night of celebratory cheer and aim for the prestige of South Australia’s ACA Trivia Trophy!
Food & Drink included
5 minute walk from Ovingham Train Station
Limited Parking available in undercroft car park
- Logo placement and acknowledgement on event pdf flyer, webpage and distribution email
- Acknowledgement of sponsorship at start and conclusion of event
- Opportunity to display company banner at event
- Acknowledgement of sponsor on slides *where appropriate
- Hyperlink to company website embedded in sponsor logo
- Opportunity to speak at event thanking everyone*
- February 21, 2019
5:00 pm - 10:00 pm